Users have the ability to track a series of KPIs enabling them to answer many questions, including:
- How effective are my Transition Care Management visits at reducing hospital readmission rates?
- Are my attributed beneficiaries overusing ER services, and if so, when?
- Am I on track to score well on quality compliance?
- Are my patients being coded appropriately?
- Which providers are performing quality care for our beneficiaries?
According to the American Medical Association, there are 6 principles of a successful physician-hospital relationship:
- Physician and hospital leaders who are united
- An interdisciplinary structure that supports collaborative decision-making
- Clinical physician and hospital leadership present at all levels of the health system
- A partnership built on trust
- Open and transparent sharing of clinical and business information
- A clinical information system infrastructure that is useful.