Our Solution Allows PHOs to Answer:
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) by payer contract or physician
- Physician scorecards to evaluate costs, quality and more
- Tracking program spend against benchmarks/revenue
- Which providers are performing regular Physicals/Annual Wellness Visits, and what is the impact on quality?
- Are my patients being coded appropriately?
- When, and how often, are my patients being readmitted to the hospital?
- How effective are my Transition Care Management and Chronic Care Management initiatives?
- Are my patients seeing other providers?
6 principles of a successful physician-hospital relationship:
- Physician and hospital leaders who are united/li>
- An interdisciplinary structure that supports collaborative decision-making
- Clinical physician and hospital leadership present at all levels of the health system
- A partnership built on trust
- Open and transparent sharing of clinical and business information
- A clinical information system infrastructure that is useful.
According to the American Medical Association