Salient’s category management dashboard templates enable users to evaluate and explore areas including:
- Promotions & Price Analysis, Pricing Ranges & Outliers
- Price Change Impact & Elasticity of Demand Tracking
- Optimal Product Mix / Product Assortment & Cannibalization
- Selling Space Optimization
- Competitor Price Comparisons
- Lost Sales & Placements
- Potential Voids & Out of Stock Exception Reporting
- Key Account & In-Store Reviews
- Category Rankings & Overviews
- Private Label Share
Price Trend Analysis
In all dashboard templates, time-series charts also include areas for placing notes to describe specific timeframes along with the overall trend. In this example, annotations have been added to explain percent drops in sales and profit due to ineffective pricing that occurred for the span of a few months. Further notes are included in the accompanying summary.
Minimizing Out of Stocks
Our out-of-stock analysis template helps managers identify potential distribution, supplier, or store-level execution issues.
Users can adjust their focus to look at various aggregate levels by customer and product (such as by Channel, Market Area, Chain, Banner, Supplier, Brand, Package, or SKU) to determine the frequency and value of potential out-of-stocks, or even expose potential issues at the supplier level.
Store & SKU Level Drilldown
Drill down in the Product List to visualize gains and losses by store across a gauge trellis. Double-clicking any row on the right, and re-grouping data as needed will filter the gauges, as well as the corresponding trends by store.