Salient Helps Beer Wholesalers Leverage their Route Accounting Data for:
- Revenue Management and Promotion Effectiveness
- Inventory and Code Data Tracking
- Delivery Operational Efficiency and Cost to Serve
- Warehouse Operations Efficiency
- Supplier Management
- Portfolio and SKU rationalization
- Chain Account Analysis
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Sales and Distribution Performance
- Data Analytics on Mobile Devices
- Effectiveness of Sales Team Objectives and Incentives
See which authorized buying customers are missing top-selling products. For quick identification of high value opportunities, this analysis is sorted on volume/revenue in descending order. As always, it can be resorted and regrouped however the user prefers. A similar distribution analysis we offer is a Buy vs. Non-Buy chart which drills to a non-buy target list.
Grow volume and revenue by working with supplier partners to review performance metrics and easily identify growth opportunities.
Improve service and retailer replenishment by quickly identifying suppliers, brands, and SKUs that are out of stock. Access this information at a granular level in seconds.
Utilize a variety of charting options to view the business.
- Assortment Variety
- Category Profitability
- Layered P&L Statements
- Scan Backs & Other Allowances
- Marketing Spend Allocations
- Overhead Costs
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly, YTD Comps
- New Store Performance