At Salient, We Love Big Data and Big Ideas
Big Data come from our clients—some of the world’s largest and most successful companies across a variety of industries. Some make bread you eat, others make beverages you drink, and some deliver the healthcare you rely on. And they are dealing with massive amounts of data to help run their businesses and organizations as efficiently and profitably as possible.
Big Ideas come from our talented and creative employees, who are empowered to develop, sell, and support the world’s preeminent suite of software tools in the exciting field of collaborative intelligence.
It’s a New Paradigm
One of our Big Ideas was a new business intelligence paradigm that merges the unique thought process of every individual with advanced data visualization. This enables everyone—non-technical as well as technical workers—to drill into the data in order to discern patterns, trends and outliers. Users can understand the relationships among activities, costs and outcomes in order to discover root causes in seconds. Our most recent release sets a new standard for user-driven investigation, discovery and communication across an entire organization and beyond. We take our clients’ big data and put the specific user in immediate control of all intelligence relevant to any given situation.
The data world is ever-growing and always challenging. What’s considered big data today might be considered small potatoes tomorrow. And our clients are always looking for new, better and faster ways to turn data into actionable intelligence. So we are always looking for the next Big Idea.
Do You Have the Next Big Idea?
Salient Management Company is continuously recruiting exceptional, creative employees with an entrepreneurial drive who are inspired by collaboration and innovation within the technology industry. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, relocation assistance, orientation and training. Our Senior Management Open Door Policy ensures that your ideas will be heard and evaluated by decision makers with honest and actionable feedback. Some of our best and biggest ideas come from our Innovation and Competition Group.
If you are looking for your next big career opportunity in the exciting field of enterprise performance accounting, data-driven decision-making and visual data discovery in a supportive teamwork environment, then please explore our current openings below.
A New York State of Mind
Salient Management Company is headquartered in Horseheads, New York in the stunningly beautiful Finger Lakes Region with spectacular panoramas of rolling hills, majestic waterfalls, miles of hiking trails and countless year-round recreational opportunities.
Beautiful wineries surround the expansive Seneca Lake and produce some of the finest, award-winning New York State wines with some of the most breathtaking views in America. Each year thousands of NASCAR fans descend upon nearby Watkins Glen, home to one of the most famous tracks on the circuit.
The Salient Difference
- Senior Management Open Door Policy
- Generous compensation and excellent benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Innovation and Competition Group
- Salient Fellowship Program
Salient at a Glance
- Guy Amisano is founder, president and CEO
- Established in 1986, Salient Management Company is headquartered in Horseheads, New York. Since 2004, Salient Healthcare is located in Albany, New York.
- Regular office hours at Horseheads and Albany are Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm ET
- Phone numbers: 1 800-447-1868 and +1 607-739-4511
- Websites: Salient.com, SalientHHS.com and SalientSports.com
- We proudly serve more than 115,000 users in 61 countries
Salient offers exciting career opportunities from software engineering to major business fields, including sales and marketing, public relations, human resources, finance, legal, and corporate strategy.
These are the current job opportunities at Salient Management Company
- Business Development Specialist in West Jordan, Utah
- Business Consultant in West Jordan, Utah
- Business Consultant in Horseheads, New York
- Data Analysis and Quality Specialist I in Horseheads, New York
- Project Administrative Assistant in Horseheads, New York
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Horseheads, New York
- Web Software Engineer II in Albany, New York
- Web Software Engineer II in Horseheads, New York
- Web Software Engineer, Senior in Albany, New York
- Web Software Engineer, Senior in Horseheads, New York
Please email your resume to hr@Salient.com or fax it to +1 607-739-4045
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Salient Corporation, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination or harassment because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, veteran status, age, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, domestic violence victim status, or any other status protected by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotion, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.