Consolidated performance intelligence. Example: identify the trend and grid view YTD vs YAG in one consolidated split-screen. Compare the trade-offs vs split-screen windows with only 1 analysis active.
Completion of Courses 101 & 102
Learn how to create bookmarks that utilize more than one window and more than one analysis at one time while sharing the same filters and date settings. Learn how that improves the root cause investigation user experience.
|Common Business Pre-Sets covered||Corresponding Salient Analysis|
Combination: YTD vs YAG Trend and Comparison
Multi-View with Trend and Comparative Analysis
|Combination: 90 over 90 Daily Trend and Comparison||Multi-View with Trend and Comparative Analysis|
|Graph Trends on Checked Members Only via interactive split-screen||Share Trend Total Split Screen|
- Learn how to improve any of your bookmarks by adding additional split-window views that utilize any analysis while still sharing the same “context.”
- Learn how to synchronize multiple windows so each of your actions update multiple perspective of the same activity; supporting drill-down, date adjustment and other types of filters.
Examples Discussed:(tailored & pre-built based on custom topics)
- How to visualize your gains and losses for any segment while also visualizing trends for any areas of concern.
- Performing Mix Management “in summary” using the Comparative Analysis and tracking Mix “over time” in a trend all on one consolidated perspective.
- Create 2 practical examples based on your role using the “pre-sets”
- Be able to explain how the current focus (or sort order) impact graphs
Duration: 2 hours