Identify brand performance by geography, regional marketing effectiveness, sales by demographic area. List outliers and drill-into individual customers to understand performance trends.
Learn how to geographically plot the “membership” (customers, stores) within any segment or all segments with any filters applied (sales of a particular brand) for any integrated metrics. For added intelligence: pick a metric to “size by” or pick any segment to “shape by.” List outliers, investigate deeper.
|Common Business Pre-Sets covered||Corresponding Salient Analysis|
Plot any geo-coded business entities-colored and sized by any metric
|Identify Outliers / Targets-transition to trends visuals||Geo Transitioning to List and Trend|
|Segment by demographic & population||Geo-Spatial Analysis with Layers|
- Plot any geo-coded business entities within any segment, colored and sized by any metric
- Learn how to select by layers, show by population and demographic if available
Examples Discussed:(tailored & pre-built based on custom topics)
Brand performance by region and identifying performance within specific underperformers to understand if an anomaly exists or if there is an ongoing trend to address – root cause
- Create a practical example based on your role using the Geo analysis
- Be tested on ability to change which metric is plotted and which segment is in focus
- Be tested on the ability to list outliers and transition into trends
Duration: 2 hours