Define criteria to identify exceptions based on any integrated metrics to support common business scenarios: Product Lifecycle/Obsolescence, Penetration & Ret-Trial, Slow Movers, short list of underperformers, non-buyers, out-of-stocks (greater than or equal to 1,000 in gross margin in past 90 days…).
Learn how to set your own performance criteria (above, below, in a range based on any metric) and be able to automatically save the list of results (over time “trending,” or based on a period).
|Common Business Pre-Sets covered||Corresponding Salient Analysis|
% Distribution by Brand, Channel, Rep..
Exception Dim Members Grid with sub-grouping
|Distribution Gap Analysis||Exception Dimension Members Visual with pass/fail listing|
|Automated Exceptions e.g. List of Non-Buyers only||Exception Dim Members-Save the bookmark after listing of the members that pass or fail the criteria for an automated list of the exceptions.|
|New Product Intro / Penetration over Time||Exception Time Series|
- Learn how to set criteria for pass/fail tests for user-defined exception testing
- Automate exception tests to create “short-lists” of over or under-performers
Examples Discussed:(tailored & pre-built based on custom topics)
Learn how to leverage “Exception Time Series” to identify the product penetration within a market segment over time and if the visualization indicates lifecycle strength, phase-out or the need for more promotional advertising / sales execution
- Create 3 practical examples based on your role using the “pre-sets”
- Be tested on ability to recognize which analysis to use depending on the desired type of business review
- Be tested on the ability to modify exception criteria and list out the pass or fail list and save results as static or dynamic.
Duration: 2–4 hours