Identify outliers across any two metrics within any segment then drill-down into the results. Identify pricing outliers within market price groups; identify over or under-performers based on volume compared to margin.
Learn how to identify outliers across any two metrics within any segment of the business utilizing the Scattergram and Bubble-Chart pre-sets.
|Common Business Pre-Sets covered||Corresponding Salient Analysis|
Determine outliers at a summary business segment level
|Determine outliers at the lowest level of detail only (SKU, Customer..)||Scattergram|
|Learn to “color and shape” by a secondary measure or segment to group the points on the scatter for added intelligence||Scattergram|
- Differentiate between a scattergram at a summary membership level and the ultimate level of detail (SKU, Customer) utilizing the scattergram or a bubble chart pre-set
- Create a Scattergram to identify outliers and drill down into the resulting short-list
- Manipulate Scattergram to reflect outliers for different key members within a single dimension member
- Rubber-banding: ability to select key members and learn more about them
- Scattergram highlighting to spot key members with values above or below customized thresholds
Examples Discussed:(tailored & pre-built based on custom topics)
Price vs Volume outliers by price group; Revenue vs Margin Drivers by Customer or Product Group…
- Create a practical custom example based on your role using each of the “pre-sets”
- Be tested on the ability to drill-down, modify and interrogate the scattergram analysis
Duration: 2 hours