Evaluate how new products impact existing products in the same group; track the gain or loss in mix based on volume and margin in one consolidated matrix. Visually identify cannibalization for any metric within any segment, drill-down into pie charts comparing two periods and more.
Learn how to create and fully utilize each analysis / pre-set that directly supports identifying the most profitable product mix.
Share Trend, Stacked Area Chart
|Simple Pie Chart and vs YAG comparison||Mix-Data and Mix-Time|
|Grid with sub-grouping and multiple metrics indicating “diff/change” in mix||Comparative (for productivity metrics) Mix-Time numbers view|
|Mix % of Total||Crosstab Mondrian Chart Type
Share Trend Percent chart
- Compare the % Percent of Total (mix) for multiple metrics at once with sub-grouping of business segments in consolidated, drill-down, grid views
- Visualize changes in mix utilizing various chart types beyond the typical pie chart to better understand the relationship between products
Examples Discussed:(tailored & pre-built based on custom topics)
Compare “volume mix” to “margin mix” to evaluate whether your team is pushing the right groups of products to the right customer groups to drive the highest margin return. Evaluate new product introductions for evidence of cannibalization.
- Create 3 practical examples based on your role using the “pre-sets”
- Be tested on ability to recognize which analysis to use depending on the desired pre-set
- Be tested on the ability to drill-down, modify and interrogate the analysis
Duration: 4 hours