Identify gains or losses (Diff & % Change) at the intersection of any two related business segments such as brand sales within each channel or sales of each product within each region.
Learn how to create a matrix of any two business segments. Indicate the performance within any business segment sub-grouped by any other business segment.
|Common Business Pre-Sets covered||Corresponding Salient Analysis|
|Cross-Tab 1 Metric||Crosstab|
|Cross-Tab with 2 Related Metrics (vol & margin)||Crosstab – one time period supporting two metrics|
|Cross-Tab with Variance (Diff & %Chg) vs YAG, 1 metric||Crosstab with two time periods|
|Delta-Map||Crosstab, Delta-Map Chart Type|
- Choosing the right time-settings to access the proper options from the analysis to switch between Diff & % Change, or two metrics and how to access the Delta-Map by comparing two time periods.
- Choosing two segments with a relationship where every “sales rep” for example, sells every “brand” to avoid illogical screens full of “zeros”
Example discussed: (tailored & pre-built based on custom topics)
Identify the gain or loss (Diff & % Change) for each brand within each channel all in one consolidated view. Now identify if that was a gain or loss YTD compared to YAG.
- Create a practical example based on your role using each of the “pre-sets”
- Be tested on ability to recognize which analysis to use depending on the desired pre-set
- Be tested on the ability to drill-down, modify and setup the crosstab.
Estimated Duration: 2 – 4 Hours