Supply Chain Management
Maximize Supply Chain Efficiency
(and expect a 10%+ lift in gross margin)
Precisely balance inventory with market demands by integrating sales and inventory data in context with related business activities. Achieve a demand-driven supply chain that is not based on statistical guesswork but rather on actual feedback about what is happening with each customer.
Perform “What-If” forecasting by bringing transaction-level data from Salient into Microsoft Excel®. Measure variance to actual sales and create better synchronization between sales and operations.
- Improve inventory turns and reduce stocking errors.
- Know how vendors are performing
- Have the facts to achieve mutually beneficial vendor relationships.
- See the flows of product through each step in the value chain, from supplier to consumer.
- Track the ratios of inventory vs. volume and turn
- Reduce out-of-stocks and minimize downstream costs.
Trade with Precision
Get stream-of-thought P&L and net productivity statements by SKU, including vendor pricing and variances, history, on-time performance and fill rates to optimize vendor performance.
Salient opens the door for:
- Activity-based and value-driven planning, execution, and review
- Associate alignment at all ranks and roles
- Contribution-based compensation
- Comprehensive scoring of every person, product, place, asset, and trade relationship